i was hesitant to order this but had company coming for the Holiday, ordered it Nov.2012, received it, was cheap, to flimsy, i though it was a bendable rubber type wood, that would flex to the wall, not cheaper than cheap thinner than aluminum siding, anyway I called on how to return it, and did as said, returned item at my expense and insured it.

Never received credit, I have been calling since November 29th, i did manage to speak to him and he said they were hit my the bad storm on the shore in Jersey and it wiped his whole warehouse so the are rebuilding, plus his employees all los their homes and he was going to check on my order and asked that i send all the postal numbers, so i did that around Jan. 7th from Nov. 29th, still did not hear back, i then called the post office since i insured it to get my money and they confirmed it did indeed get shipped back. I then tried t contact Jim again thru emails and left messages and he has yet to respond to one since then.

We do travel to the shore and if i happen to go i will be stopping by his business, funny how all the complaints he has, he is still sending orders out but can't send money back to people. I think the first step is for him to communicate with his customers. Nothing is worse than not responding, it just makes people more mad.

Not a good business so please spend the money and put the real stuff up.

Had an Experience with Easy Crown Molding?

Comments

I'm moving into a $$$$$$ house that has a room 180 LF without Crown Molding. I'm 81 years old and installed the EZ Peel and Stick in one day and it looks better than the wood molding, wood and professionally installed, in the house that I'm moving out of. We're downsizing into a 55+ resort area due to age, and I know that the molding will be there when I'm long gone, and still as beautiful as it is today.

July 2013..WARNING..NO REFUNDS....After shipping back at my expense, they refused the package, when I called to ask for address so I could resend the box for refund, they hung up on me mid sentence and screen calls..apparently even if they do accept the box back,they'll refuse to refund you and keep the returned product!!!

SCAM¡!!!!