1.1K views
2.0

Update by user Dec 28, 2015

I called the company after my return was received and they confirmed receipt.The guy I talked to (who I assume is one of the owners because he always answers the phone) told me he was issuing a full refund.

Three weeks later and no refund so I called again. This time I was told that the shipping department reported that the product was returned damaged and there would be no refund. He said it was "tied in a know and shoved back in the box" and that they would not issue a refund for product that was damaged for no reason. He said he would send me pictures.

Seriously?

They have NO plan to refund my purchase.Do not buy from these people!!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2015

My first order didn't come so I called after a couple weeks and was told that Fed Ex drove over it - they didn't bother to tell me that until I called.Reordered and was told that I could get 2 small room kits on a buy 1 get one half price sale and that would give me extra molding for less money than ordering one large room.

I went over my measurements with customer service and placed my order. It came within a week but when I opened it I was surprised by the cheap stark white plastic. There are very limited instructions that link to videos that don't exist. I called and told them that and was told that they were working on it and the videos should be back up "shortly".

Two weeks later, no videos but it's almost Thanksgiving and I want my moldings so I decided to install them without the videos. They are horrible to work with. The inside corners look like *** - instructions say to trim with scissors to make them fit but they just dont form a nice corner. If you try to reposition the strips, it pulls off the ceiling paint.

Halfway through installation I realized that I don't have anywhere near enough so now I wonder if I got two kits or if I just paid 1-1/2 times as much for one kit. Tomorrow (today is sunday) I will call the company and figure out how to return. A lot of reviews said they had to fight for their refund so I'm not holding my breath. I would not recommend this product.

I have 8' ceilings and the moldings still look cheap, plastic and don't fit right.Don't waste your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. AndreaS22 is quite happy with i like that a person answers the phone and stated that there is a room for improvement of waste of time and money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor quality, bad instructions" of easy crown molding peel and stick crown molding and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Easy Crown Molding needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned easy crown molding peel and stick crown molding in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Easy Crown Molding.

Had an Experience with Easy Crown Molding?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1353037

This easy crown molding has got to be one of the cheapest poor quality products I have ever received from a supplier.... the easy crown video on YouTube makes it look great but buyer beware!

I'm sending it back for a refund.